The logo is built on the following principles:
- The grand structure depicts an organization.
- The three people pillars signify three core areas – innovation, entrepreneurship, entrepreneurship
- The roof indicates conscious efforts toward organization growth.
Inspiration is key to an innovation journey or an intrapreneurial initiative or an entrepreneurial venture. So inspiring is the epicenter to iii.
The wings on either side of ‘Institute’ signifies enabling people to move forward and fly.
The dots on each I on the word inspiring means:
- Flame depicts information, knowledge, and wisdom.
- Heart depicts love, compassion, and care.
- Leaf depicts prosperity and purpose.
Learn the full story of the logo.